Prime Meridian Car Insurance South Africa offers insurance for individuals who want to insure their personal and business cars.Benefits, features and charges are as follows.
CAR INSURANCE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Cover for total loss through accidental write-off*.
- Cover for total loss through natural fire and disaster.
- Cover for theft and hijacking.
- 3rd Party Vehicle Liability Protection up to R500,000 per incident.
- No vehicle pre-inspection required.
- Covers drivers from 19 years of age.
- Covers vehicles up to 15 years old.
- Your premium will NEVER increase!
- You will NEVER pay an excess!
- Accident Contribution Benefit – provides growing cover for smaller accidents.
- 24 Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance, Towing and Storage
- Car Hire Reimbursement.
- Windscreen Replacement
- Dent & Scratch protection
YOUR PREMIUM IS DETERMINED BY YOUR VEHICLE’S VALUE
- Your premium is simply calculated as a percentage of your vehicle’s value.
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
- At PMD, we do not differentiate between any of our policy holders.
- All of our premiums are calculated without taking into account:
- Where you live
- Your previous claims history
- The colour of your vehicle
- Your profession
- Your vehicle’s propensity for theft
- How much you earn
- Your marital status
- How long you have been insured
*Terms & Conditions apply. A full explanation of each optional benefit can be found in our downloadable car insurance product pack.
Please note that this is not a comprehensive car insurance plan.
APPLYING FOR COVER
When applying for the PRIME MOTORTHRIFT Plan, there are a few items of information you’ll need to provide:
- Driver’s information
- Name of each driver*
- Driver’s licence number
- Date of birth
- Vehicle information
- Year, make, model
- Licence plate number
- ID Number
- Banking Details
- 6 Photographs of your vehicle (as per the policy pack)
TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIME MOTORTHRIFT PLAN:
- You must be a South African citizen or have South African passport.
- Your car’s trade value may not exceed R400 000.
- Your car cannot be more than 15 years old.
- Nominated drivers must have held a valid South African driver’s licence for more than 12 months.
- Nominated drivers must be 19 years of age or older.