In case you have been involved in an accident, you are required to make a claim at Liberty Mutual Insurance. Making a claim is important because it’s the only way they can process your money.
When you are making a claim, what documents are required? You need the following documents:
- Make and model of vehicle(s) involved
- Name and address of the driver
- Description of the damage
- Time and location of the incident
- Name(s) and information of witnesses
With the documents above, you are required to contact the company to reschedule a claim. After that, bring your car to Liberty Mutual Insurance for damage review. The company will assess the damage and make conclusions.
For damage repairs, you need the following:
- Guaranteed Repair Network – These repair shops have been vetted by Liberty Mutual to ensure the highest quality service. Liberty Mutual will guarantee the repairs for as long as you own the vehicle. Log in to find a shop in the insurance’s Guaranteed Repair Network and schedule an appointment online.
- Express Estimate – If your vehicle only has minor damage, download the Liberty Mutual Mobile App to use Express Estimate.3 Once the company receives your photos, you’ll get an estimate in just one business day. You can take the estimate to any repair shop you want for the covered repairs.
Repair Shop of Your Choice – Already have a repair shop you trust? Simply schedule a damage review with the shop, and we’ll work with them directly to review their estimate and make a payment.
- Liberty Mutual Drive In – Bring your car to a Liberty Mutual facility where a friendly staff member can review the damage and give you an estimate. Then you choose where to get it repaired.
- Rental Car – You may need a rental car while yours is being repaired. If you have the right coverage, Liberty Mutual can help you get a rental at a preferred rate through our partnership with Enterprise Rent-a-Car . Of course, you can always rent a car on your own if you prefer.
Non-Liberty Mutual customers: An accident investigation must be completed before you can schedule a damage review. Go here for details.
Track Your Claim
Tracking your claim’s progress is quick and easy. Simply visit your online account to learn the next step in your claims process, send us photos and documents, view payment details, and much more. You can also sign up for text message alerts.4
Complete Your Claim
In most cases, Liberty Mutual recommends you let the company pay the repair shop directly. Liberty will pay the shop the entire cost except for your policy deductible, which you’re responsible for paying