Consultant & Clinical Director of IVF & RMSC
- Consultant & Clinical Director of IVF&RMSC
- CCT Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- CCT Sub-Specialty in Reproductive Medicine
- MD, FRCOG, MD ( Birmingham)
- Consultant Obstetrician, Gynaecologist and Sub-Specialist in Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
About Dr. Nahed:
- Obtained the Highest Academic Degrees Granted to this Specialty in the UK. He Spent years in Intensive Research & Clinical Practice with the Aim of Helping his Patients.
- Trained in Obstetrics & Gynecology in the South of England toMidlands in 1999, to take Clinical Research Fellow Post in Reproductive Medicine at Birmingham Women’s Hospital and Honorary Lecture at Birmingham University. In 2002, he became the First Sub Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Infertility at Cardiff University.
- Occupied High Positions in the UK, where he was a Consultant Gynecologist and Specialist in Reproductive Medicine and Surgery as well as the Lead Clinician in the Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) at CARES, one of the Largest IVF Centers in Europe.
- Published many articles in the Fertility Field and is Heavily Involved in Undergraduate Teaching and Postgraduate Education. He is still a Member of the Faculty in Level II Endoscopy Surgery, Trans-Vaginal Ultrasound and RCOG Basic Surgical Skills Courses in University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.
- His Special Interest is Tubal Assessment, Selective Salpingography, and Tubal Catheterization in Tubal Disease. His Doctoral thesis was in Hydrosalpinx (Severe Tubal Disease) and its Effects on IVF Outcome, Advance Endoscopic Surgery, Fertility Treatment, Pre-Implantation, Genetic Screening and Diagnosis, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Screening and Recurrent Implantation Failure Treatment.
- Utilizing all of his Skills Gained in the West to help Couples in the Arab World to have Children of their own.
FELLOWSHIP / MEMBERSHIP:
- Member of The European Fertility Society
- Fellow of The Royal Colleges Obstetrics and Gynecology – London
- Member of The Higher Education Academy (HEA) Birmingham University – UK
- Sub-specialty certified from RCOG Cardiff University.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Pre-Conception Advice.
- General Investigation for Infertile Couples.
- Ovulation Induction.
- Fallopian Tube Assessment (a Simple Procedure Performed in the Clinic and no need for X-Ray).
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopic Surgery.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
- Microsurgery for Tubal Disease.
- Selective Hysterosalpingography (Procedure to open Fallopian Tubes).
- Treatment for Male Factor Fertility.
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval in Server Male Factor Fertility and Using ICS1 Technique.
- Intra Uterine Insemination (IUI) and In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
- Assisted Hatching before Embryo Transfer.
- Embryos and Sperm Cryopreservation.
- Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic.
- Surgical Correction for Genital Tract Abnormalities.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnostic (PGD) for Genetic Disorders (Such as Thalassemia, Sickle Cell Disease).
- Follow up for High Risk Pregnancy.