Cooperative Bank Kenya offers car loans to account holders who wish to buy personal cars.Dubbed Asset Finance,the car loans cater for up to 80 % of the cost of a car.
If you want to apply for a car loan at Cooperative bank, here are the terms
Asset Finance (AF)
To enable clients acquire assets mainly motor vehicles and machines.
- Used to finance the client to purchase motor vehicles and machines both new and used.
- The facility period can extent to a maximum of 48 months.
- Interest charged is depended on the asset finances, length of the period and amount of deposit paid.
- No limits for the minimum or maximum amount of the facility.
- Application requirements includes:-
- A deposit of between 20% & 50% is required.
- Asset application form executed by the dealer.
- Proforma invoice from the dealer.
- PIN certificates/ certificate of registration and registered borrowing powers.